As the stay at home restrictions in Indiana are relaxed over the next few weeks, you may find yourself with more flexibility in the way your video depositions are conducted. At Image Resources, we offer 3 best options for video depositions to meet the needs of our clients and provide maximum impact.
3 BEST OPTIONS FOR VIDEO DEPOSITIONS
1. Lockdown Video Deposition:
This is where all parties are at their own location and connect remotely through an online platform like Zoom.
- Attending remotely are the court reporter, the witness, the defense attorney(s), the plaintiff attorney and the videographer
- We take care of everything including a practice run, set up, exhibit handling and technical support
- You end up with a clean, professional, trial-ready video to present to your jury
- Most cost-effective option
2. Tandem Video Deposition:
The tandem video deposition offers substantial quality enhancements. Chief among them are uncompromising high definition video of the witness, professional lighting and broadcast quality audio.
- The witness and the videographer are in the same room
- Everyone else attends remotely including the court reporter, defense attorney(s) and plaintiff attorney
- The videographer records the video with a hi-definition video camera and coordinates participants who are attending remotely
- The videographer handles all exhibits and provides technical support
- You end up with a higher quality trial-ready video to present to your jury
3. Traditional Video Deposition:
This is a slightly modified version of traditional depositions that you have been conducting for decades. Everyone is present in the same room.
We recommend CDC guidelines be followed (social distancing, disinfecting surfaces, face masks if not speaking, etc.)
- The video is shot with a hi-definition camera using professional lighting
- The videographer records the video and coordinates participants who are attending remotely
- Enhanced exhibit options
- You end up with the highest possible quality trial-ready video to engage your jury
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
“Image Resources took the worry out of my remote video deposition. They executed everything flawlessly. I was impressed with how they displayed the exhibits and video animation by seamlessly integrating them into the deposition for everyone to see. Highly recommended!”.
– Mike Stephenson STEPHENSON RIFE LLP
Comments are closed.